Technical Marketing Automation Specialist
Where marketing meets IT !
As a technical IT consultant you will be involved in our “digital transformation” projects with a focus on marketing. You analyze the needs of the customer and help them optimize their customer experience with a tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot.
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Our new Salesforce Solution Engineer is someone who…
- You will provide technical support during the implementation of Pardot at a customer’s site.
- You challenge the functional marketing team in the solutions for the customer, taking into account the business requirements.
- You think along with us about digital solutions that go beyond Pardot. Implementations, configurations, integrations with other tools,…
- After working out the right marketing campaigns, you are responsible for the correct technical configuration in the tool.
- You can easily translate functional requirements & business needs into the technical set-up in the right tools.
- If necessary, you can support the customer in his further marketing activities.
- Setting up emails & campaigns in the tool does not scare you.
- This role is focused on Pardot implementations. If the interest is present, there is also the possibility to expand your knowledge to Marketing Cloud – the B2C counterpart of Pardot.
Who are you?
- You have an IT degree (bachelor/master)
- Some work experience around CRM tools or Marketing Automation tools is a plus, as is experience in the B2B market.
You have a passion for IT, and a strong affinity with Marketing Automation.
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You can communicate clearly in Dutch and French/English.
What do we offer?
- A position in an innovative & growing company. Our Marketing automation hub is one of the strongest growing teams within The Customer Link. As a Pardot expert, you can help to set the outlines.
- We look at your personal ambitions to make sure you can grow in the direction you want.
- Nice teambuildings with a young, driven team
- A competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life balance matters!