Senior technical Salesforce consultant
Are you eager to think about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations? Do you like to work out technical and qualitative solutions? And do you also like to work in a team? Then maybe you are who we are looking for!
The Customer Link is a Salesforce partner for SME’s & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Our new consultant is someone who…
- Likes to develop projects from A to Z: from analysis and technical implementation to integration & technical support
- Is eager to think along with you about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations
- Interested in apps & systems such as: Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence, marketing automation, community, …
- Please keep a close eye on the implementation with other systems
- Prefer to work in a team in order to come to the best solutions
- Like to guide junior profiles to provide them with best practices
- Can take responsibility for projects, because developing technical and qualitative solutions is your goal!
Your profile looks like this:
- You have an IT degree (bachelor or master in Applied Informatics, Information Management, …).
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot/Marketing Cloud, …
- You like to learn the ins & outs of CRM package Salesforce
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively
- You have experience with integrations
- A healthy dose of ambition with a strong work ethic
What do we offer you?
- A young and dynamic team that wants nothing more than to welcome you
- All possibilities to develop yourself with training through our own TCL Academy
- Opportunities to become a senior product manager (e.g. you can become a specialist in Service cloud or pardot).
- A technical team that you can supervise… we also invest in your soft skills!
- Competitive pay with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- Different work locations for you to choose from: we have offices in Antwerp, Turnhout and Lummen.