Medior Salesforce Solution Engineer
Where marketing meets IT !
As a Salesforce Solution Engineer you will be involved in our “digital transformation” projects with a focus on marketing, sales or service. You will analyze customer needs and help them optimize their customer experience with Salesforce tools.
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Our new Salesforce Solution Engineer is someone who…
- Thinks along with customers about an overarching IT architecture/IT solution across different systems. CRM & marketing automation processes (marketing, sales and service) and system landscapes.
- Salesforce.com can technically implement solutions at different customers.
- Salesforce can seamlessly integrate with third party solutions that meet customer needs.
- Deploy projects from A to Z: from analysis & blueprint, technical implementation to support and presentation of the solution to the customer.
- Can easily communicate with all parties involved (customer, technical team, PM, business analyst). This on a regular basis where you ensure that all expectations are continuously tuned.
Who are you?
- Work experience in CRM/MA of at least 3 years is a must.
- You have an IT degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Computer Science, Information Management or an equivalent IT degree) or you can provide the necessary knowledge equivalent by experience.
- You have experience with business applications such as ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence,….
- You have experience with analyzing business systems, models and needs in order to create effective solutions.
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn, we certainly appreciate!
- You can communicate clearly in Dutch and French/English
What do we offer
- A position in an innovative & growing company. Our Marketing automation hub is one of the strongest growing teams within The Customer Link. As a Pardot expert, you can help to set the outlines.
- We look at your personal ambitions to make sure you can grow in the direction you want.
- Nice teambuildings with a young, driven team
- A competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life balance matters!