Marketing Cloud Specialist
Where marketing meets IT !
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud specialist you will be involved in one of our “digital transformation” projects with a strong focus on marketing. You will be part of a team to take your marketing activities to the next level with Marketing Cloud.
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
A project can consist of several roles:
- You are responsible for setting up multi-channel communication strategies. This means: the entire funnel from prospect to customer, through all channels, optimizing the assets & activities through A/B testing, optimizing conversion flows, etc.
- You can contribute analytically and strategically to the (further) implementation of the tool. You know the Marketing Cloud functionalities inside out and how to use them.
- You have knowledge of organic recruitment techniques to expand opt-in lists.
- You work closely together with the data team to get the right insights and segments, just as you can easily analyze the performance of campaigns and communicate with the team.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Marketing Automation.and at least 2 years of experience in Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce certificates are a plus (also not marketing related)
- You have a customer-centric mindset. This means that you first look at the needs of the customer, then at the tools to achieve them.
- Concepts such as SEA, SEO, content marketing, Google Analytics,… look familiar to you
- Besides mastering the general marketing principles, you can use your creative mindset to develop new customer journeys for your customer, and set them up in the tool.
- You are analytical, creative, and a passionate team player, but you are just as capable of managing your own agenda, communication and goals independently and proactively.
- You can communicate clearly in Dutch and French/English
What do we offer?
- A position in an innovative & growing company. Our Marketing automation hub is one of the strongest growing teams within The Customer Link. As a Pardot expert, you can help to set the outlines.
- We look at your personal ambitions to make sure you can grow in the direction you want.
- Nice teambuildings with a young, driven team
- A competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life balance matters!