Marketing Automation Specialist/Strategist (Medior)
What job do you get to do
- You will work with clients to guide them through their Marketing Automation journey in Pardot. This includes: training, strategic workshops, guidance on the development of campaign strategies, implementation of certain assets, and reporting on the marketing activities performed.
- Using customer data & objectives, you’ll think with the customer about an overall marketing strategy across channels.
- With a pragmatic problem approach, you can see the bigger picture as well as the small details!
- You can maintain long-term customer relationships, from proposing new ideas to optimizing past campaigns
- You are independent in your work, but you enjoy being part of a team
Who are you?
- 3 years of experience in business analysis/marketing
- Strong leadership skills to lead client workshops and trainings.
- Experience with marketing automation, digital marketing and an affinity for IT solutions. Concepts such as SEA, SEO, Google Analytics,… will be familiar to you.
- You like to think out of the box with your creative, strategic brain.
- Experience in Pardot, Marketing Cloud, or other marketing automation solutions is a plus! As is knowledge of a CRM platform such as Salesforce.
What’s in it for you?
- A driven & dynamic team who want nothing more than to welcome you
- A position in an innovative & growing company. Our Marketing Automation hub is one of the strongest growing teams within The Customer Link. As a Pardot expert, you can help set the outlines.
- Different offices for you to work from: Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout – you decide. And each location has snacks and coffee to prevent that afternoon dip!
- Competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works.
- International context: we work closely with our Portuguese colleagues and like to hold a team building in Lisbon once in a while!
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life-balance matters