Junior technical Salesforce consultant
Are you eager to think about the technical aspects of CRM? Do you like to work on projects from A to Z? And do you also like to work in a team? Then maybe you are who we are looking for!
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Our new consultant is someone who…
- Likes to work on projects from A to Z: from analysis and technical implementation to integration & technical support.
- Is eager to think along with you about the technical aspects of CRM
- Interested in apps & systems such as: Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence, marketing automation, community, …
- Keeps a close eye on the implementation with other systems
- Prefers to work in a team in order to come to the best solutions
- Is able to take responsibility for projects, because developing a qualitative solution is your goal!
Your profile looks like this:
Yes, I am a digital native and…
- Have an IT degree (bachelor or master in Applied Informatics, Information Management, …).
- Just graduated or had my first job experience
- Wants to learn the ins & outs of CRM packages such as Salesforce
- Likes to work in teams, but can also work independently and proactively
- Have a healthy dose of ambition with a strong work ethic
What do we offer you?
- A young and dynamic team that wants nothing more than to welcome you
- All opportunities to develop yourself with technical training through our own TCL Academy
- A technical team that guides you… we invest in you!
- Competitive pay with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- You can choose your office: we have offices in Antwerp, Turnhout and Lummen.