Functional marketing automation specialist
Where marketing meets IT !
As lead generation specialist you will be involved in our “digital transformation” projects with a focus on marketing. You analyze the needs of the customer and help them optimize their customer experience with a tool like Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot.
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future. Are you up to the challenge?
A project can consist of several roles:
- You think along with the customer about an overarching marketing strategy across different channels
- You hold workshops with the client to define the requirements and translate them to the technical consultants.
- During the implementation of a new tool you will be central to capture the needs of a customer.
- You bring structure to the marketing – sales or marketing – service challenges of the customer and can work out a detailed proposal.
- You come up with creative ideas to optimize the UX
- You provide training material and training to end-users
- You communicate with all parties (customer, technical team, PM) on a regular basis and ensure that all expectations are tuned in.
- You support the customer in his further marketing activities. Setting up emails & campaigns in the tool does not scare you off
- This role is focused on Pardot implementations. If the interest is present, there is also the possibility to expand your knowledge to Marketing Cloud – the B2C counterpart of Pardot.
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor/master degree in “business” or marketing
- Some work experience around CRM tools or Marketing Automation tools is a plus, as is experience in the B2B market.
- You have a passion for Customer Experience, and affinity with IT
- You have a customer-centric mindset. This means that you first look at the needs of the customer, then at the tools to achieve them.
- Concepts such as SEA, SEO, content marketing, Google Analytics,… look familiar to you
- You like to think out-of-the-box with your creative, strategic brain
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn
- You can communicate clearly in Dutch and French/English
What do we offer?
- A position in an innovative & growing company. Our Marketing automation hub is one of the strongest growing teams within The Customer Link. As a Pardot expert, you can help to set the outlines.
- We look at your personal ambitions to make sure you can grow in the direction you want.
- Nice teambuildings with a young, driven team
- A competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life balance matters!