Functional Salesforce Consultant
Do you enjoy working with customers in an IT environment? Do you get excited by finding solutions to complex business problems? Are you a born leader who loves being part of a young & energetic team? If you’re thinking “YAAASSS” then check this out:
The Customer Link is a Salesforce partner for SME’s & enterprises. With more than 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration… you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Sounds fun right? Check out our job opening & maybe you’ll join us soon.
Our ideal Functional Consultant looks like someone who…
- Enjoys working alongside customers and takes care to understand their problems before proposing a detailed plan of action
- Has an interest in customer data and processes, which you’ll use to develop functional implementation plans in a CRM environment
- Has a result-driven personality with a pragmatic approach to problems
- Sees the big picture, but has attention for the finer details as well
- Likes the variety of the job – doing presales, client meetings or configurating in the tool itself.
- Works independently but loves being part of a bold team and can easily switch between departments
With some important skills:
- Min. 1-2 years of experience client-facing consulting and business analysis
- Strong leadership skills needed to run customer workshops and trainings on Salesforce solutions.
- Experience with or knowledge of CRM or an affinity with IT solutions – knowledge of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot) is a plus!
What is the job about?
- Guiding a Salesforce implementation from the functional side:
- Organizing workshops to dive into the customer’s processes and to translate these into specific Salesforce requirements
- Working together with the development team to translate the customer’s needs into a clear technical solution
- If you like the technical side of this story, there’s always an opportunity to configure requirements in the tool itself.
- Giving training to customers about the solutions that were implemented
- If you like the commercial side of it, you’re welcome to join our presales team – presenting tailor-made Salesforce demo’s to prospects and defining the right Salesforce solutions to them.
So, what’s in it for you?
- An inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits. By tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests and aspirations.
- An impressive client roster that’s always growing.
- Team buildings à volonté: yearly ski-trips, hilarious team building activities, impromptu lunches out of the office… Anything you feel that needs to be on this list?
- A work/life-balance that’s respectful of everyone’s personal time.
- Three different offices for you to work from: Lummen, Antwerp or Turnhout – it’s your choice. And there’s snacks everywhere to battle that afternoon dip.
- A nice salary package with all the benefits you want and then some. Think along the lines of a company car, a goodlooking smartphone, an internet subscription, group insurance…
- A people culture where we define together with you how your career path should look like. Lots of flexibility, or a steady consultancy job for 1 client? Anything is possible.
- Just an all-round great time – we want you to come to work and enjoy it!